Responsible Chief Engineer proficient in Preventive maintenance and all kind of electrical, mechanical, plumbing and carpentry. Passionate and motivated, with a drive for excellence.
Facilities maintenance management with background includes twelve years of experience in facility maintenance MEP, HVAC and Electronic, electrical and electronics drawings, security systems, and office supplies equipment. I am a user of a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools and testing equipment. I'm hard worker like work challenges, also I initiate and have a good sense of judgment at work, fast learner who can be accustomed to high level of responsibility. Have good communication skills, with a high level of adaptability to any changes in my job description. Can work under pressure, and stabilize my performance level during all circumstances.
• Experienced in Electrical Maintenance & HT/ LT Operations, Diesel Generator for nearly 18 Yrs.
• Working Knowledge in energy consumption, HLP, MIS.
• Worked extensively on installation & commissioning environment
• Provided Technical support to large organization working successfully in Facility Management project with specific drawn limitations.
• Coaching Skills and Training Skills
• Skilled in HVAC, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, carpentry.
• Experience in supervising physical building structure of hotel
• Complete knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and other tools and equipment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to coordinate repair and maintenance works
• Strong customer service and time management skills
• Thorough understanding of building management and engineering
• Proficient in using computers, drafting reports, and creating budget
April 2016 - Present (5 Years)
Warwick Hotels, LebanonManaging all engineering/maintenance operations, including maintaining the building, grounds and physical plant with particular attention towards safety, security and asset protection. Managing the budget, capital expenditure projects, preventative maintenance and energy conservation. Responsible for maintaining regulatory requirements. Leading the emergency response team for all facility issues.
December 2014 - March 2016 (2 Years)
Lancaster Plaza, LebanonAs an engineering supervisor I was responsible to develop and maintain ongoing maintenance operation for the hotel, including refrigeration, heating, plumbing, water treatment, preventive maintenance, A/H units, appliances, swimming pools, lighting, kitchen equipment, emergency generators, water softeners, idfs, mdfs, roof exhausts, electrical substations, etc, ensured all projects was completed according to specifications and on time.
August 2009 - November 2014 (5 Years)
Rotana Tamar, LebanonAs an engineering electrician I was responsible to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures to ensure that work is in accordance with relevant codes and my role includes key responsibilities such as: