We are looking for a Hostess to join our team and be the first point of contact for our guests.
Host/Hostess responsibilities include greeting guests, providing accurate wait times and escorting customers to the dining and bar areas. For this role, you should have solid organizational and people skills to make sure our guests have a positive dining experience from the moment they arrive till their departure. You should also be available to work in shifts.
Ultimately, you’ll ensure we provide excellent customer service and a pleasant dining experience to our guests.
Candidate should preferably have previous experience in a similar role with reputed hospitality organizations.
Hostess Job Responsibilities:
- Welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
- Ascertains their dining/lodging needs.
- Seats guests and manage the seating chart.
- Monitors restaurant activity to determine seating and dining flow.
- Responds to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly, and efficient manner.
- Performs opening and closing duties, as needed.
- Good communication skills.
- Assists others with side work including, but not limited to cleaning, stocking, folding silverware, etc.
- Helps fellow team members and other departments wherever necessary to maintain positive working relationships.
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.