- Receive customers and assist them with the selection of merchandise.
- Greet, interact and monitor customers to assist the store in loss prevention.
- Display and organize products in a store for the customers to locate easily.
- Help customers in billing and payment processes at the stores counter.
- Communicate information about product availability.
- Maintain the outlook of the store through dusting, cleaning and restocking merchandise on the shelves.
- Handle record keeping and re-ordering systems.
Help with preparation for displays, trade shows and windows.Candidate should preferably have previous experience in a similar role with reputed hospitality organizations.
Good English communication skills and other language is advantage
Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted & can join immediately
Please apply online with your CV urgently.