If you are looking to join a company with a dynamic vision, an amazing opportunity has arisen to join the HMH group. Being the largest operator in the dry sector within the region, HMH provides hotel owners and developers a broad spectrum of world-class management solutions with five distinct, yet complementary, hotel brands that cater to all market segments from luxury to budget.
Implementing and managing the Marketing strategy enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic, increasing direct bookings and generating followers across all platforms.
- Implement the digital marketing strategy.
- Delivers a marketing calendar for HMH and each of the assigned properties based and the strategy and required activities.
- Identifies and executes paid social media campaigns through assigned media suppliers.
- Manages external agencies across all modes of planned communication activities.
- Produces a detailed monthly report on the activities across all platforms.
- Produces a detailed monthly report on the competitive activities and present recommendations accordingly.
- Collaborates with hotel teams to identify requirements/opportunities that can be facilitated through SM/DM – at the planning stage to set them as a part of the Marketing Calendar.
- Establishes, maintains and expands the group’s customer database.
- Develops a strategy to promote seasonal sales initiatives to the group’s database.
- Budgets for and oversees all photography and videography requirements according to HMH guidelines.
- Develops a network of SM influencers to be utilized throughout the group.
- Manages, refreshes, and maintains online content, social media tools and image library of the properties on the website and SM vehicles.
- Through robust marketing solutions, activations and campaigns positions each of the hotels and their outlets at the forefront of DM Strategies.
- In liaison with the General Manager’s analyses areas of underperformance within the hotels and outlets and identifies opportunities to improve the overall perception, footfall, revenues, etc.
- Follows the set communication protocol and approval process.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum Qualifications Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphics related field.
- 3-5 years of experience within the Hospitality Industry.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.