Reporting to Waiter/ Head Waiter
In line with the mission that Brass Monkey has and how we envision it within this and future markets, you are here to make a difference. As a Runner you are not only responsible for assisting in the operations, you are here to create an environment where our guests can ‘grow young again!’
Your values should represent Brass Monkey’s, always forward-thinking and creating what makes us feel young and vibrant.
- Ensure you perform allocated responsibilities diligently and efficiently.
- Assist with opening and closing duties.
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations.
- Serve every dish and beverage according to its set procedure with no exception.
- Attend to guests with grace and be as much informative as possible with our products.
- Maintain a creative and immaculate image as part of our brand standards.
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area.
- Ensure proper grooming and hygiene standards for all staff.
- Contribute to the creation of interactive and engaging offerings that will immerse guests into the Brass Monkey experience.
- Attend regular trainings.
- Handle challenges that may arise with composure and a problem-solving attitude.
- Comply with health, safety and municipality regulations.
- Keep a positive and fruitful relationship with the other departments and share feedback as often as possible to improve service.
- Surprise, impress, and entertain! Every guest is a new opportunity to create an unforgettable experience. Every single step of the Customer Journey is to be taken as a chance to stand out.
- Test, experiment and improve! Brass Monkey is not a once-off stunt. We have to continue to level up our offerings. Keep efficient and close communication with the other heads of departments to ensure that they receive guest’s feedback and share their recommendations with you.
- Observe! Keep a close eye on what the competition is doing to stay inspired.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- High School Diploma
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Restaurant or Food and Beverage service operations
- Good working knowledge about alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Physically fit to work around with bar and floor supplies and utilities.
- Product knowledge and customer service techniques in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- Basic computer skills
- Customer Service
- Product Knowledge
- Attendance and Punctuality
- Care of Equipment
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.