Candidate should preferably have previous experience in a similar role with reputed hospitality organizations.
Good English communication skills Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.
- Perform activities of all entertainment duties in assisting patrons and guest.
- Interact and guide all players on how to operate and play the games.
- Assist in maintaining and proper usage of all Entertainment Equipment.
- Help the Entertainment Supervisor in inventory management of entertainment equipment, games, tools, and accessories to avoid any shortages.
- Responsible for the setup and shut-off of entertainment equipment during opening and closing hours.
- Report any entertainment equipment malfunctions.
- Participate in testing of entertainment equipment to ensure they are in good and safe working conditions.
- Provide technical assistance when required.
- Maintain the work room and store room clean, safe and organized.
- Keep a positive and fruitful relationship with the other heads of departments.
- Comply with health, safety and municipality regulations.
- Participate in trainings provided by the company.
- Comply with proper grooming and hygiene standards.