Dream Inn Dubai is a leading high-end Holiday Homes operator and offer to the guests a unique and innovative experience combining the best between a hotel and home. The company was first launched in 2016 as one of the first holiday homes operators licensed by the DTCM. A true pioneer in Dubai, Dream Inn offers this new philosophy of luxury apartments to the UAE and aspires to recreate the typical idea of what defines hospitality across the world. By combining the attention and care that guests expect at renowned luxury hotels with the freedom and privacy of their own home, Dream Inn brings their vision into reality.From breath-taking designs to 5 -star hotel amenities, we go into details to reach the climax of the best hotels service while offering this inimitable comfort and privacy our guests cherish at home. Located in the fanciest areas in Dubai, each of our apartments and villas has been designed with love to welcome the guest with this heart-warming feeling he would sense in his house.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts, Restaurant Bars, Cafe and Clubs, Vacation Rentals-Homes
Department : Front of House
Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Staff Line level
Re-posted : 09 Jun 2022
Job Role : Front Office Agent
Recruiter : Dream Inn Holiday Homes Rental LLC
Job Ref : HOZ48588
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Full Time
Validate Through : 2022-07-07
Salary Range (monthly): AED 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competitive Salary Offered
We are looking for an Experienced Guest Experience Maker to join a team of passionate employees, Dream inn is not just a holiday homes provider but we are a family of smart, hard-working professionals dedicated to making a difference in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct communications with guests before arrival to coordinate a smooth check-in, Welcome guests, during check-in, and giving a fond farewell to guests while checkout. Ensure that all check-ins and checkouts are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
• Upselling of available services such as City tours, Breakfast delivery, Airport drop off and many more plays a crucial part.
• Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
• Coordinating and multi-tasking job duties in a busy environment.
• Should possess detailed information about the Apartment, location attractions, and city.
• Providing excellent customer service as per company standards.
• Maintain up-to-date information on arrivals, departures, and apartment condition.
• Collect Guest feedback during guest departure along with his likes and dislikes and maintain all guest profiles.
• Perform basic cashier activities as and when required.
• Give proper and complete handover to the next shift
• Follow the house rules and policies laid down by the management.
• Adhere to strict staff grooming and hygiene standards.
• Consciously and continuously strive to better his/ her skills and increase his/her knowledge.
• Required age 20-35
• Bachelor’s degree in hotels, business and hospitality management- an advantage
• Demonstrated experience is hospitality, customer relations.
• Hotel front desk or guests services experience required
• UAE driving license preferred
• Languages: English- fluent, Third language- advantage