Celebrate Summer in Dubai with Exceptional Hotel Offers
Dubai Summer Surprises hotel promotions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 13 July 2020:Residents and visitors can shop, relax, eat and repeat with amazing deals and offers on luxury hotel stays, beachfront adventures and family-fun getaways throughout the seven-week celebrations with Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS).
This summer season, Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE) highlights a great selection of unmissable hotel offers that will transform your summer into an unforgettable vacation in the city:
- What better way to spend your summer than relaxing by the pool, followed by a shopping spree? Located just a short walk from the worlds biggest shopping mall, The Dubai Mall, guests checking in at theAddress Downtown can enjoy 50 per cent off the best available room rates, as well as free Emaar Gift Vouchers worth AED200 for every standard room, and AED400 for each suite for each night of their stay.
- Families, couples and friends can check into one of Dubai's most iconic Jumeirah hotels, includingJumeirah Beach Hotel, Jumeirah Al Naseem, Jumeirah Al Qasr, Jumeirah Dar Al Masyaf, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray andJumeirah Creekside Hotel, and enjoy savings of up to 40 per cent off their stay. Each stay comes with complimentary breakfast and 20 per cent off at all FB venues, with a half board option also available.
- The azure waters and white sandy beaches of the Palm Jumeirah offer the perfect end to a long day for those checking in at Fairmont The Palm hotel this summer season. With a great 30 per cent off best room rates, rising to 50 per cent for loyalty programme members, four temperature-controlled pools and a private beach with breath-taking views of the city's skyline, this hotel is everyone's summer sanctuary.
- JA Resort has all the makings of an unforgettable summer getaway this summer season, with 800 metres of private beachfront, exhilarating watersports and lush green gardens for tranquil walks. Guests can book their stay for AED396++ per night and enjoy 100 per cent back in credit to redeem on FB or family activities.
- Residents and visitors can take advantage of big savings at some of the city's favourite restaurants and all-day dining venues when signing up to the Accor Hotels membership programme, ALL Accor. Proving that you do not have to visit the mall for great deals, Accor members can benefit from 50 per cent off on stays and dining experiences at Dubai-based hotel brands includingRaffles, Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, Movenpick, Swisstel, MGallery, Novotel, Mercure, Adagio, Rixos, ibis styles and ibis.
- Families can enjoy an adventure at Le Royal Meridien hotel in Dubai Marina. The newly renovated hotel is the perfect summer resort for large vacationing families, as kids can eat for free and guests can enjoy 50 per cent off the price of a second room when checking in. The FB deal applies to youngsters under 12 years old when accompanied by a dining adult in participating restaurants.
Dubai Summer Surprises, which runs until 29 August 2020, is part of Dubai's annual Retail Calendar that features major retail-based celebrations, mega sales and exclusive retail experiences and attractions aimed at further enhancing the retail sector.
To see the full calendar of events, please visit www.dubaisummersurprises.comand on@DSSsocial.
About Dubais Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism)
With the ultimate vision of positioning Dubai as the worlds leading tourism destination and commercial hub, Dubai Tourisms mission is to increase the awareness of Dubai among global audiences and to attract tourists and inward investment into the emirate. Dubai Tourism is the principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of Dubais tourism sector. It markets and promotes the Emirates commerce sector and is responsible for the licensing and classification of all tourism services, including hotels, tour operators and travel agents. Brands and departments within the Dubai Tourism portfolio include Dubai Business Events, Dubai Calendar, and Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment.
About Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment
The Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), an agency of Dubais Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, is responsible for developing Dubais retail and festival sectors and supporting the positioning of Dubai as a world-class tourism destination with year-round family entertainment, shopping and events.