Gather Friends and Family for an Eid Al Adha Getaway They'll Never Forget with Great DSS Staycation Deals
A great selection of Dubai hotel deals available as part of this year’s Dubai Summer Surprises
Dubai, United Arab Emirates,20July 2020:UAE residents and visitors can celebrate an Eid Al Adha holiday they'll remember forever with a great selection of Dubai hotel deals available as part of this year's Dubai Summer Surprises (DSS).
From luxurious five-star escapes, fun-filled family getaways, overnight stays or breaks in the heart of the city, there's a hotel deal to suit every guest. Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE) has highlighted a diverse choice of offers and promotions that showcase the very best of Eid Al Adha in Dubai:
- The Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirateshas something special for families with a great promotion packed with offers. A family of two adults and two children can check into a Grand Deluxe room for just AED899++ per night, complete with complimentary breakfast. Guests can choose between receiving AED200 in hotel FB credit or two free tickets to the Ski Dubai Snow Park. The hotels restaurants and lounges will reduce the cost of food and drinks by 20 per cent for guests throughout the duration of their stay while a second room can be booked at 50 per cent off the best available rate. An early check-in at 10am and late check-out at 4pm is also available. The staycation offer is available throughout DSS until 29 August.
- TheAloft Hotel Palm JumeirahHotelhas a super Eid Al Adha break offer with rooms priced from just AED150++ per night. Boasting its own beach with amazing views of Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, a variety of restaurants to dine in plus an early 10am check in and 7pm check out, this modern hotel is a great pick for families or couples looking for a quick daycation stay or longer over the Eid al Adha holiday. Medical professionals who present a valid ID when checking in can also enjoy 25 per cent off on best available room rates as part of the hotels Healthcare Heroes promotion.
- Those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city this Eid Al Adha and surround themselves with nature thenAl Maha, A Luxury Collection Desert Resort Spais the ideal choice. As part of the hotel's great Welcome Back offer, guests can enjoy the very best of Emirati hospitality, fine food, five-star facilities including temperature-controlled pools, and impeccable service. An overnight stay includes breakfast, lunch and dinner plus the chance to observe the many different animals that roam the resorts desert landscape, including wild Arabian Oryx and gazelles.
- A sophisticated and relaxing beach break awaits atCaesars Bluewaters DubaiHotel. Guests can enjoy savings of 20 percent on the best available room rates, daily breakfast for two people per room, 20 percent off at each of the hotels highly rated FB outlets and complimentary access to the super cool beach club, Cove Beach.
- Families who choose to stay at theHyatt Regency Galleria Residence Dubaican enjoy big savings on room rates as well as great childrens activities and FB deals. Prices for all rooms have been reduced by 30 per cent to AED350++, with guests receiving a complimentary breakfast at The Kitchen restaurant and up to 25 per cent off at selected FB outlets while up to two children can dine and stay for free when sharing a room with paying adults. Kids will also receive a free medium pizza from Pizzolo and a 30-minute ice skating session.
- Atlantis the Palm Hotel and Resorthas a great selection of offers that will appeal to families with kids, couples, and even groups of friends. Guests can enjoy up to 50 per cent off amazing aquatic experiences with the Unbeatable Atlantis Aquaventure promotion. The deal includes: admission to the Aquaventure Waterpark from AED99, entry to The Lost Chambers Aquarium from AED40, Dolphin Experiences from AED400, Sea Lion Experiences from AED325 and Aquarium Experiences from AED196. The hotels Couples Escape deal includes a set menu dinner at Hakkasan and the chance to upgrade to an Underwater Suite. The Weekend Sizzler offer includes free daily access to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, with prices starting at AED795++, while for AED555++, the Weekday Saver deal includes access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium.
The 23rd edition of Dubai Summer Surprises (9 July - 29 August 2020) is part of Dubai's annual Retail Calendar that features major retail-based festivals, mega sales and exclusive retail experiences and attractions.
Dubai Summer Surprises 2020 is supported by key sponsor RAKBANK MasterCard and strategic partners which include Emaar (The Dubai Mall), Majid Al Futtaim (Mall of the Emirates, City Centre Mirdif, City Centre Deira), Al Futtaim Group (Dubai Festival City Mall), Nakheel Malls (Ibn Battuta Mall, The Pointe, Nakheel Mall, Dragon Mart 2), Al Zarooni Group (Mercato Shopping Mall), Meraas (City Walk, Boxpark, The Beach, The Outlet Village, Al Seef, La Mer), Emirates Airline, Dubai Duty Free, AW Rostamani Group, Enoc, National Food Products Company and Etisalat.
To see the full calendar of events, please visitwww.dubaisummersurprises.com and @DSSsocial on social media.
About Dubai's Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (Dubai Tourism)
With the ultimate vision of positioning Dubai as the worlds leading tourism destination and commercial hub, Dubai Tourisms mission is to increase the awareness of Dubai among global audiences and to attract tourists and inward investment into the emirate. Dubai Tourism is the principal authority for the planning, supervision, development and marketing of Dubais tourism sector. It markets and promotes the Emirates commerce sector and is responsible for the licensing and classification of all tourism services, including hotels, tour operators and travel agents. Brands and departments within the Dubai Tourism portfolio include Dubai Business Events, Dubai Calendar, and Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment.
About Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment
The Dubai Festivals and Retail Establishment (DFRE), an agency of Dubais Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing, is responsible for developing Dubais retail and festival sectors and supporting the positioning of Dubai as a world-class tourism destination with year-round family entertainment, shopping and events.