ROLE IN LAUNDRY - TAILORING
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Emaar Hospitality Group, a premier global provider of enriching, personal and memorable lifestyle experiences. As an innovative, agile and influential leader in hospitality, Emaar Hospitality Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Emaar Properties PJSC, the developer of elegantly designed and exceptionally built property, malls and hospitality projects across the world.
Address Hotels + Resorts is the first brand launched by Emaar Hospitality Group with properties situated in some of the most sought-after locations. Address brings a fresh identity to the global hospitality and service sector by setting new benchmarks with its gracious hospitality and exceptional service.
Recognized for its fusion of contemporary style with a touch of classic elegance, Address Hotels + Resorts enriches the lives of its guests with intuitive experiences. Staying true to its tagline ‘Where Life Happens’, Address offers its guests opportunities to celebrate life and its most cherished moments. It’s the ultimate Address.
ABOUT THE FUNCTION
This function is to ensure exceptional Guest Experience in a highly empowered environment. Represent our brand, throughout the Guest journey. The candidate will be mainly responsible to provide alteration services for guest and residents, rectification curtains in rooms and fabric in our furniture’s, alteration of staff uniforms, replacing busted buttons in guest laundry and ambassadors uniform after completing a quality check and relieving uniform room in the absence of the attendant.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Genuine service personality, with high EQ.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required/ College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
- Experience in Tailoring is a must
- Experience in uniforms and guest laundry alterations and guest room curtains.
- Able to handle Uniform Room and locker rooms
- Participates in multiskilling in the Housekeeping department
- A minimum of one-year experience in a similar position in a 5-star hospitality company.
- A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional language is an asset.
PERFORMANCE DRIVEN CULTURE; WHAT WILL YOU BE MEASURED AGAINST
- Conduct all operational tasks in Housekeeping while living up to service standards and procedures.
- Go the extra (s)mile where you can.
- Prevent complaints and ensure adequate service recovery where needed.
- Pro-actively communicate with fellow Ambassadors, always with the Guest’s interests at heart.
- Put Customer First
- Drive for Results
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN
At Emaar, our DNA lays the foundation for everything we do. It forms the base of how we serve our customers, how we speak with one another, and the way we move forward in every decision we make. In short, it is the essence of who we are and how we communicate.
Customers are our number one priority. We take pride in delivering on our promises and above all we value the trust they place in us to deliver flawless products, services and experiences.
No detail is too small, no challenge is too big and no ambition is too great. We drive efficiency and effectiveness into every corner of our business, so we are fit for the future and to compete.
Speed is everything in business. We evolve and adapt quickly and have the willpower, skills, knowledge and passion needed to deliver extraordinary speed for our customers.
Talent and Tenacity
Our people are heroes, superhumans and warriors. We are a team of great pooled talent that dream big and act quickly, with high energy and positivity.
We keep up with the times, disrupting and challenging the status quo. We challenge conventional wisdom and ourselves, we expect the unexpected, and we develop products and services that reflect the future.