Emaar Hospitality Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Emaar Properties PJSC, one of the world’s most valuable real estate development companies with proven competencies in property, shopping malls and retail as well as hospitality and leisure. The group owns and manages a portfolio of hospitality assets and brands including Address Hotels + Resorts, a premium luxury hotel and residences brand; Vida Hotels and Resorts, an upscale lifestyle hotel and residences brand; and Rove Hotels, a contemporary midscale hotel and residences brand. Emaar Hospitality Group is expanding its portfolio to international markets along with plans to introduce its brands in key gateway cities and tourist destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and India. Emaar Hospitality Group was created in 2007 and owns and manages a diversified portfolio of hospitality assets in addition to its hotel brands including serviced residences, golf retreats, a yacht club, a polo and equestrian club, and a comprehensive portfolio of Lifestyle Dining restaurants.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Animation and Recreation
Location : United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 01 Apr 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Emaar Hospitality Group
Job Ref : HOZ70188
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Full Time
Validate Through : 2022-07-26
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
• Genuine service personality, with high EQ.
• Minimum of one-year experience in a similar position in a 5-star hospitality company.
• A strong command of both written and spoken English is required; additional language is an asset.
• Minimum of a high school diploma is required / College degree in Hotel Management or a related field is preferred.
• Ensure all operational tasks are conducted in line with the service standards and procedures.
• Go the extra (s)mile where possible.
• Prevent complaints and ensure adequate service recovery where needed.
• Pro-actively communicate with fellow Ambassadors, always with the guests interests at heart.