Emaar Hospitality Group is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Emaar Properties PJSC, one of the world’s most valuable real estate development companies with proven competencies in property, shopping malls and retail as well as hospitality and leisure. The group owns and manages a portfolio of hospitality assets and brands including Address Hotels + Resorts, a premium luxury hotel and residences brand; Vida Hotels and Resorts, an upscale lifestyle hotel and residences brand; and Rove Hotels, a contemporary midscale hotel and residences brand. Emaar Hospitality Group is expanding its portfolio to international markets along with plans to introduce its brands in key gateway cities and tourist destinations in Europe, the Middle East, and India. Emaar Hospitality Group was created in 2007 and owns and manages a diversified portfolio of hospitality assets in addition to its hotel brands including serviced residences, golf retreats, a yacht club, a polo and equestrian club, and a comprehensive portfolio of Lifestyle Dining restaurants.
Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Other Department
Location : United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Staff Line level
Posted : 01 Apr 2022
Job Role : Other Role
Recruiter : Emaar Hospitality Group
Job Ref : HOZ65019
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Full Time
Validate Through : 2022-07-24
Salary Range (monthly): USD 1 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competetive Salary Offered
• To ensure a consistently high standard of customer service is delivered by all SERVICEPLUS associates
• Ensure and maintain the security of information relating to customers and associates in the hotel
• Actively solicit customer feedback
• Deals efficiently and courteously with all customer's complaints and ensure that he/she refers to the Team Leader or Manager when necessary
• Deals efficiently and courteously with all customer's requests by monitoring and following up with the according associates and correct channels
• When dealing with other departments, ensures the use the right channel when advising or requesting items / services for guests
• Effect the fast and efficient monitoring and follow up of guest requests
• Enters messages accurately for guests and delivers them in a timely manner.
• Handles wakeup call requests and writes up a wakeup call summary.
• Answers all guest questions / requests in a friendly and caring manner, takes appropriate actions or if needed, refers the matters to the relevant persons to handle. It may be providing information or assistance to make an outside call or handling a complaint, etc.
• In case of emergency, handles all communications for the hotel whilst serving as the communication centre by taking notes and passing it to Marketing
• Keeps abreast of telephone directory, arriving and departing guests, associates, emergency procedures, special promotions and general hotel product knowledge.
• Accomplishes a set of administrative duties advised by the Supervisor/Manager
• Maintains the neatness of his/her working area at all time.
• Print emergency reports
• Conduct courtesy calls
• Computer knowledge including but not limited to Opera, Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Complete required administrative tasks/compliance.