FASSCO Catering Services LLC is looking to hire a Cleaner / Housekeeper. The right person must have an eye for details and with a positive attitude. Punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone or cohesively as a part of a team
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to details
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience as housekeeping supervisor; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- Strong Leadership skills and team management
- Able to work on extended shifts, nights, weekends, and occasional holidays
- Previous experience in hospitals and hotels is an advantage.
- Knows and performs patient rooms, bathroom set-ups, room and area cleaning using correct methods and sequence.
- Responsible for ensuring complete and proper placements of bathroom supplies, toiletries and related services.
- Ensures proper use of cleaning agents while shampooing carpets, rugs and mats
- Knows and supervises upholstery cleaning and spot cleaning procedures.
- Knows various furniture arrangements in living and function areas.
- Knows correct use of Vacuum cleaners, floor scrubbing and polishing machines, and shampoo machines.
- Knows procedures to clean wooden furniture, marble walls and floors, glasses and mirrors and other surfaces.
- Ensures quality housekeeping and cleaning of interior and exteriors of his assigned work areas.
- Initiates maintenance requests where it is so required.
- Supervises the cleaning and sanitation of the assigned area in the hospital and utilizes skills and technical knowledge to run the operation effectively.
- Checks floor stocks, ensuring all items are available as per requirement.
- Supervises all VIP services and arrivals, when required
- Assists in preparation of required amenities, prior to VIP arrival, ensures the timeliness and completeness of room set-up as per protocol arrangement.
- Maintains accurate and timely records of documents such as: cleaning schedules consumption, expiry log, tracking sheet.
- In addition to the above, any other assignment given occasionally or daily by the Management