FASSCO Catering Services LLC is looking to hire a Cleaner / Housekeeper. The right person must have an eye for details and with a positive attitude. Punctual, thorough but fast, and eager to learn.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Ability to follow verbal directions
- Ability to work well alone or cohesively as a part of a team
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines; excellent time management skills
- Pays attention to detail when cleaning
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and walk during the daily routine, with ability to stand for long lengths of time; physically able to push vacuum cleaner for extended periods of time; ability to lift up to 25 to 30 pounds
- General knowledge of cleaning products, supplies, and techniques for cleaning
- Able to work on extended shifts, nights, weekends, and occasional holidays
- Previous experience in hospitals and hotels is an advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities includes:
- Responsible for the over all cleanliness and maintenance of the assigned area (rooms, public areas, offices, pantries)
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Transports dirty linens to correct area to be cleaned and restocks areas with clean linens.
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
*Please note that selected candidates can be deployed in different Emirates in the UAE.
Candidate should preferably have previous experience in a similar role with reputed hospitality organizations.
Good English communication skills Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.