We are looking for Waitress who will be responsible for service of hot and cold beverages and light snacks in the public areas, events & conferences and occasionally also serve patients and patient guest, restock nourishment rooms and floor pantries and serve in the cafeteria of the Facility by providing quality customer service, positive interaction in a friendly and efficient manner. Food Service Caregivers are expected to be attentive to the needs at all times and to make the visitors feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed.
- Serves Coffee, tea and other drinks to all the patient/guest in the designated areas and at banqueting events
- Maintains cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Monitors supplies, and ensures adequate quantity for the day’s operation.
- Updates the consumption sheet, on the daily basis and inform the Supervisor with any challenges
- Keeps all the assigned public areas clean and tidy, clears tables after each usage
- Engages with patients/Guest and takes take orders for food and beverage.
- Ensures uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protects and uses company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Welcomes and acknowledges each and every patient and patient guest with a smile, eye contact, and a friendly verbal greeting, using the patients and patient’s guest’s name when possible.
- Anticipates patient and guests' service needs, including asking questions of guests to better understand their needs and watching/listening to guest preferences and acting on them whenever possible.
- Thanks guests with genuine appreciation and provides a fond farewell.
- Discusses work topics, activities, or problems with co-workers, supervisors, or managers discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Develops and maintains positive and productive working relationships with other Team Members and departments.
- Set up event location according to type of event and service standards, including types of table, linens, glassware, plate/chinaware, and silver/flatware, ensuring all supplies meet quality standards.
- Follows all appropriate and relevant SOP’s.
Candidate should preferably have previous experience in a similar role with reputed hospitality organizations.
Good English communication skills Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.