The Food Runner Team member who shall be responsible for delivering food and collaborating with the kitchen department and food service team members in a rapidly and accurately manner by providing quality customer service, positive interaction in a friendly and efficient manner. Food Runner Team members are expected to be attentive to needs at all times to make the operations fast and much easier.
- Delivering and collaborating food orders from the kitchen to foodservice team member who is responsible in designated areas rapidly and accurately manner.
- Acting as the point of contact between kitchen staff and service staff to make the operations easier and faster.
- Communicating clearly with all requests with the kitchen and team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Promptly deliver food to serve and meet the patients gratification.
- Assist the co-team members in fetching and placing appropriate orders for patients in their respective areas.
- Ensure food is served in accordance with safety standards.
- Maintains cleanliness of work areas throughout the day, practicing clean-as-you-go procedures.
- Ensures uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protects and uses company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Discusses work topics, activities, or problems with co-workers, supervisors, or managers, discreetly and quietly, avoiding public areas of the property.
- Develops and maintains positive and productive working relationships with other Team Members and departments.
- Follows all appropriate and relevant SOPs.
- Assists in the service of Patient and Patient guest meals if required
- In addition to the above, any other assignment given occasionally or daily by the Management
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIRED
- High School Certification (or equivalent) preferred
- Essential Food Safety Certificate
- At least 2 years experience in the Food and Beverage Industry preferably in a 5-star Hotel/Hospital /Flight Kitchen
- At least 6 months experience in the Middle East will be an added advantage