Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Launches Fantastic Packages by M.O.
Packages: Staycation by M.O., Families by MO and Get Togethers by M.O.
Dubai, 2 June 2020 Rekindling wanderlust this summer, Mandarin Oriental hotels around the world will offer guests a warm welcome with three FANtastic packages to enjoy. Whether on ones own or with family, discover award-winning dining and world-class wellness experiences along with an array of enticing privileges at Mandarin Oriental.
Package 1: Staycation by M.O.
With most travel plans restricted, guests can opt to stay closer to home while enjoying a relaxing vacation with generous benefits and legendary service. The Staycation by M.O. package includes:
- Daily breakfast for two
- Early check-in and late check-out
- A bottle of sparkling wine or champagne
- A tailored hotel experience - these vary between hotels and may include a dining credit, wellness experience, cocktail masterclass or a private tour of a local gallery
Package 2: Families by MO
Guests can check in with the entire family and enjoy Mandarin Orientals outstanding culinary experiences and a host of family-friendly experiences. The Families by M.O. package includes:
- A second room with a 50% discount when occupied by a family member (connecting rooms are subject to availability)
- One rollaway bed for children up to 12 years old
- Complimentary meals for children under 12 years of age
- Childrens amenities and a tailor-made local age-appropriate activity guide
- For stays of three nights or more in a suite, one round-trip airport transfer
Package 3: Get Togethers by M.O.
Uncover unique local highlights in every Mandarin Oriental destination with this package designed to appeal to friends travelling together. Mandarin Oriental will arrange exciting and authentic experiences tailored for each destination, such as Thai cooking classes in Bangkok, beach yoga sessions in Miami, or tours of the vibrant Marrakech souk.
The Get Togethers by M.O. packages includes:
- Daily breakfast for two
- A 30-minute spa treatment per person, per night for two
- Destination-specific activities
Families by M.O. is valid year-round, while Get Togethers and Staycation by M.O. are both valid until 31 March 2021. All packages are available for all Mandarin Oriental destinations, subject to availability and local government and immigration guidelines. Terms and conditions apply. For reservations and further information, visit www.mandarinoriental.com.
Keeping in mind guests need for flexibility in planning future travel, Mandarin Oriental has special cancellation policies in place for new reservations which can be viewed at www.mandarinoriental.com/special-notice.
About Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the worlds most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences. Having grown from its Asian roots into a global brand, the Group now operates 33 hotels and seven residences in 23 countries and territories, with each property reflecting the Groups oriental heritage and unique sense of place. Mandarin Oriental has a strong pipeline of hotels and residences under development and is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.