JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa Welcomes First Guests
JW Marriott unveils second property in Orlando, debuting the brand’s new family suites concept
ORLANDO, FL (July 1, 2020) JW Marriott, part of Marriott International, Inc., today announced the official unveiling of JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort Spa, bringing a new level of family-friendly luxury to central Florida. Just a 30-minute drive from Orlando International Airport and ideally located on the doorsteps of Walt Disney World, the expansive 516-room property has been thoughtfully designed to promote a sense of well-being and relaxation. Resort guests will enjoy warm, inviting spaces and amenities, including the Spa by JW and a rooftop terrace boasting nightly views of theme park firework displays.
The new JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort Spa offers an unmatched experience for all our guests, giving them a modern, luxurious and wellness-focused escape, said Mitzi Gaskins, Global Brand Leader, JW Marriott. Congratulations to the entire team at the resort together, theyve created something special that we cant wait to share with all of our future guests.
With the opening of JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort Spa, JW Marriott continues to demonstrate its commitment to Orlando, boosting development of the market and supporting the destinations strong trend in hotel growth.
The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort Spa will implement new company-wide guidelines required by theMarriott Global Cleanliness Council. Enhanced health and safety standards include:
- The resort has designated an On-Property Cleanliness Champion and updated training and protocols for all associates;
- Additions to the cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the property;
- All associates will wear a face covering as a part of their uniform;
- Modifications to associate-guest protocols developed to be consistent with recommended social distancing guidelines and should abide by local regulations.
Additionally, the new resort is committed to catering to sophisticated, mindful travelers seekingThe JW Treatment the brand's philosophy that true luxury is created by people who are passionate about what they do. These experiences help guests to be fully present, foster connections and feed the soul.
Family By JW
The Family by JW signature brand program and the resorts specialty Family Suites will give families the ability to spend time together and engage in fun, active and creative experiences, including:
- The resortsFamily Suites, a brand first, offer views of the nightly theme park firework displays, as well as access to the resorts convenient daily shuttle services to the Disney Theme Parks. Featuring lofted beds for an array of sleeping arrangements, spa-like bathrooms, and larger living areas, the new Family Suites are designed specially to make stays more comfortable and convenient for multi-generational families.
- The 6thFloorKids Conservatorywill help boost their creativity with games and crafts while cultivating memorable family moments.
- Families will love theActivity Garden, featuring the Mount Chelonia rock-climbing wall, a nine-hole mini golf course, an open lawn to play giant chess, and other fun games.
Spa Wellness Offerings
Guests can rejuvenate in the resorts 10,000-square-foot luxurySpa by JW, which features 10 treatment rooms and express pods. Let the wellness experts pamper you with a custom spa treatment, including facials and massages. Those in need of a quick refresh can opt for 12-minute mini-spa treatments. For a deeper experience, guests will have the option to indulge in a full day renewal or seek sanctuary in the privacy of a poolside cabana.
Inspired by its natural surroundings, the expansive JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort Spa has been thoughtfully designed to promote a sense of wellness and relaxation. Guests will delight in the details of the sophisticated dcor with indigenous woods, wicker, reeds and stone features from the inviting lobby to the airy guest rooms and suites.
The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort Spa is the perfect venue for hosting romantic weddings, corporate meetings and special events with more than 50,000 square feet of inspiring event space. While the future of the meetings and events industry is somewhat uncertain, the brands commitment to cleanliness and safety protocols will ensure the protection and health of attendees and employees.
Exquisite FB Offerings
The resorts culinary program offers indulgent, yet thoughtful menus created by award-winning chefs, using wholesome, organic and locally sourced ingredients for authentic farm-to-table dining experiences.
- Private dining and chefs table experiences at the signatureSear + Seasteakhouse features dishes made from wholesome ingredients, handcrafted cocktails and elevated service.
- Located on the ninth floor, theillume Rooftoplounges Japanese-inspired menu features sushi, eclectic seafood dishes and Asian tapas, along with hand-crafted cocktails and views of the nightly firework displays.
- UnReservedis a European-inspired, food-hall style restaurant offering all-day dining.
- Drinks and other grilled favorites can be enjoyed poolside atPalm Cove.
- Guests can also enjoy Illy coffee, drinks and a curated selection of all-day grab-and-go items at theJW Market,nearby the beautifully designed lobby lounge and bar area.
About JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort Spa
The JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek is luxury with a purpose, paired with inspiring architecture, contemporary design and associates who warmly welcome you and anticipate your needs. Its a chance to connect with nature and find amenities and activities that nurture the soul. It is both approachable, and authentic. An elevated experience thats equally uplifting. A location that engages the Walt Disney World action, with pathways to harness your inner energy, find greater clarity, and create mindful moments that make you feel whole. Learn more atjwmarriottorlandobonnetcreek.com.
About JW Marriott Hotels Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott Internationals luxury portfolio of brands and consists of award-winning properties and beautiful resort locations around the world. Inspired by the principles of mindfulness, JW Marriott is a haven designed to allow guests to focus on feeling whole present in mind, nourished in body, and revitalized in spirit through programs and offerings that encourage them to come together and experience every moment to the fullest. Today there are over 95 JW Marriott hotels in more than 30 countries and territories worldwide that cater to sophisticated, mindful travelers who come seeking experiences that help them be fully present, foster meaningful connections and feed the soul.Visit JW Marriottonline, onInstagramandFacebook. JW Marriott is proud to participate in Marriott Bonvoy, the new name of Marriotts travel program replacing Marriott Rewards, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards, and Starwood Preferred Guest(SPG). The program offers members an extraordinary portfolio of global brands, experiences on Marriott Bonvoy Moments and unparalleled benefits including earning points toward free hotel stays and nights toward Elite status recognition. To enroll for free or for more information about the program, visitMarriottBonvoy.marriott.com.
About Marriott International
Marriott International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAR) is based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, and encompasses a portfolio of more than 7,300 properties under 30 leading brands spanning 134 countries and territories. Marriott operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts all around the world. The company offers Marriott Bonvoy, its highly-awarded travel program with 141 million members globally. For more information, please visit our website atwww.marriott.com, and for the latest company news, visitwww.marriottnewscenter.com. In addition, connect with us onFacebookand @MarriottIntl onTwitterandInstagram.