A Cool New Hotel Coming in Early 2021? It's True!
The Rally Hotel is set to be the city’s newest hotspot.
- Location: Denver (In hotly anticipated new McGregor Square Development, dubbed"Denver's Playground")
- Opening: Spring 2021 (March)
- Denver's newest independent lifestyle hotel,The Rally Hotel, is set to open its doors to guests in early Spring 2021. The Rally Hotelpays homage to its baseball rootsand takes its name from an age-old baseball superstition - the rally cap - in which fans wear their caps backwards or inside out as a talisman for their team to pull off a come-from-behind victory.
- The hotel's176 guest rooms, including 29 suites, are thoughtfully designed to maximize comfort and evoke the feeling of approachable luxury.
- The hotel will feature arooftop pool and deckon the Bridge-Way overlooking Coors Field with stunning views of the Rocky Mountains.
- Sitting at 5,280 feet in elevation,theeighth floor will be known as the Mile High Floorand will feature a collection of rooms with an elevated, dramatic design featuring dark woods and deep purples that reflect the colors of the Rocky Mountains.
- There will bethree distinct food and beverage conceptsat The Rally: The Grandstand, The Rally Bar and a yet-to-be-announced full-service restaurant
- Curated by Denver's Nine dot Arts, theart collection at The Rallywill be inspired by the energy, excitement and history of the LoDo neighborhood. Art that speaks to the moments in history that have forged LoDo into one of Denver's most famous areas will be featured throughout the hotel, both in public spaces and guest rooms alike.
- 21,000 sq ft of meeting and event spaceis flexible, exciting and unique, with offerings ranging from boardrooms to ballrooms. From the third-floor terrace all the way up to the Bridge-Way Rooftop and Pool Deck.