Orlando World Center Marriott Launches Vertical Concert Series
The newly renovated property will offer live music experience in a safe environment.
ORLANDO, Fla. (March 25, 2021) TheOrlando World Center Marriotthas announced itsVertical Concert Series, a live music experience for guests that will run April 2 through May 30, 2021. From classic rock to pop and country, the series will feature a different band every weekend on Friday and Saturday night at 8pm, with each evening culminating with the hotel's nightly laser show. The bands will perform on the hotel's upper pavilion, viewable from the private balconies of the guest rooms surrounding the area.
"After a long year of social distancing, people are hungry for live music and the Orlando World Center Marriott is offering guests a chance to shake off their worries in a safe environment,"said Robert Bray, General Manager at Orlando World Center Marriott. "We've gathered together a fantastic lineup of musicians for our Vertical Concert Series and we're confident these events will add an experiential component that will make staying at our hotel all the more memorable."
The Official Concert Series Line-Up Includes:
- Bronx Wanderers - Classic rock n roll hits (April 2-3)
- US Stones - Rolling Stones tribute (April 9-10)
- Stormbringer - 70s 80s hits (April 16-17)
- British Invasion - Beatles tribute (April 23-24)
- True Rumors - Fleetwood Mac tribute (April 30 May 1)
- Boy Band Review - 90s pop hits (May 7-8)
- Motown Review - Soul RB favorites (May 14-15)
- Alter Eagles - Eagles tribute (May 21-22)
Memorial Day Weekend Line-Up:
- Easy Posse - Florida's premier country band (May 28)
- Garth Guy Show - Garth Brooks tribute (May 29-30)
On Memorial Day weekend, a fireworks display will conclude the Sunday night performance.
To experience the property and entertainment, guests will need to book the specialTwo Night Vertical Concert View Package, which includes:
- Accommodations for up to 4 guests (room location will be assigned upon check-in)
- Newly redesigned and spacious rooms each with an oversized private balcony for viewing the concerts
- Self-parking included for one vehicle per night
- Note: This package requires a Friday and Saturday night stay; taxes and resort fees are not included.
Guests can also upgrade to a newly redesigned suite featuring luxurious oversized spaces with a perfect concert view. Suites are limited and can be reserved by email@example.com.
Rooms with a balcony view of the event are limited and will be assigned upon arrival. The concerts are available for hotel guests only.
For more information on the concert series, please visithttp://www.WorldCenterMusicEvents.com/. To learn more about the recently renovated Orlando World Center Marriott, go tohttp://www.marriottorlandoworldcenter.com/and for high-resolution property photos, clickhere. Find the hotel on social media on Facebook (@worldcenter), Instagram (@orlandoworldcenter) and Twitter (@worldcenter) and follow the conversation at #orlandoworldcenter.
About Orlando World Center Marriott
Owned by Host Hotels Resorts, Orlando World Center Marriottthe worlds largest Marriott towering above more than 200 prime, Central Florida acresoffers experiences that are a "World Beyond Compare. Everything is on-premises from the iconic Falls Pool Oasiscurrently under renovation and ranked one of the worlds coolest hotel pools byForbeswith a Slide Tower featuring two, 200 ft. winding waterslides and one, 90 ft. speed slide, to a Splash Zone offering kids a zero-entry pool and playground, to a Kids Activity Zone and Poolside Bar and Grill. Other on-property amenities include the 18-hole championship golf course, Orlando Golf Academy at Hawks Landing Golf Club, a full-service spa and fitness center, nine taste-tempting restaurants and lounges, as well as 450,000 sq. ft. of event space. The 2,009-room resort is located only 1.5 miles from Walt Disney World and just minutes from SeaWorldOrlando, Discovery Cove, Aquatica and Universal Studios. For more information, visitMarriottOrlandoWorldCenter.comor call +1 407-239-4200.