We are currently looking for dynamic and self-motivated Health & Hygiene professionals who want to move their careers forward.
You will be responsible of following:
- Responsible for all Health, Hygiene and Safety standards at work place within the scope.
- Participate as an HACCP Team member in the 6-monthly food safety internal audits, prepare the food safety internal audit MAP and communicate it to the relevant departments for actions.
- Complete, whenever needed and applicable, the non-conformity reports, corrective action requests and management review reports, as part of the HACCP system.
- Follow up on the actions related to the findings and non-conformities noted during the audits and inspections.
- Ensure that the HACCP records for delivery, sanitation of fruits and vegetables, storage, food thawing, temperature control for cooking/reheating/blast chilling/hot holding/display/cold storage/dishwashing/outside catering, are completed on time by the concerned associates, kept on file, reviewed and signed.
- Ensure that food/water/ice samples are tested on a monthly basis by an accredited third-party laboratory and reports are kept on file.
- Ensure that food samples are collected on a daily basis from the buffets and functions for 20 people or above.
- Carry out calibration, on a regular basis, for the probe thermometers used by the receiver, kitchen and service associates. Ensure that the results are recorded and kept on file.
- Participate in the Supplier Audit program by visiting the food suppliers with the coordination of the Purchasing Manager and carry out food safety audits within their premises. Complete the audit reports. Advise the suppliers on the areas that require improvement and request them to take appropriate actions within a specified time period.
- Coordinate the participation of the food handlers towards the Essential food safety training program required by the local authority.
- Conducting spot checks to ensure that all the staff follow the EHS standards at work place.
- Ensure that all the staff are well trained with regard to Health, Hygiene and Safety standards.
- Closely coordinate with Dubai Municipality authorities, other related bodies and ensure that all the standards are in compliance as per regulations governed by the bodies.
Qualification & Expertise
- Undergraduate in any disciplines, Diploma/ Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health or Environment
- Membership of IOSH, NEBOSH or equivalent desirable
- 5 years in the field of Occupational Safety and Health.
- 3 years' experience in management level.
- UAE experience is mandatory.
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.