Responsible for the overall Sales management, direction and coordination retails activities, which will fulfill planned sales and profit objectives and ensure long-term optimum growth consistent with market trends and conditions.
- At least 2-3 years sales hotel or Travel Agent any related field, with 1 years plus at the supervisory level
- Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook Express, Internet, e-mail)
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skill and strong leadership