We are currently looking for dynamic and self-motivated Laundry professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Laundry Manager, you are responsible to ensure that laundry service, required by our clients, are met on time and with the highest possible standards, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- Assist Operations Manager in enforcing policies, procedures, rules and regulations as per company standards
- Responsible for the proper handling of guest and house laundry and establish standards and procedures to ascertain quality of work performed
- Develop and implement standard operating procedure, as well as production and quality standard
- Follow up with engineering department on preventive maintenance and repair orders
- Assist Operations Manager for preparing departmental budget and goals programmed
- Provide training to laundry employees and take corrective action when performance is not satisfactory
- Monitor employee attendance and manpower planning to meet activities in order to maintain cost-effectiveness
- Resolve all clients complaints and recommend improvement in operation in order to develop better service standards
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a degree in hospitality or a vocational training within the laundry operation and previous experience in a similar role. Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are essentials and computer knowledge an added advantage.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 to AED5,000.00 /month + Accommodation + Duty Meals
Please apply online with your CV urgently.