Hotels & Resorts
Food and Beverage Service
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
AED 0 to 2,000
Salary Description: Competitive Salary & Benefits Offered
- Welcomes and acknowledges all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Sets up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar, bar unit, tables, and other tools.
- Takes proper orders, serves guests and handles cash operations as required.
- Prepares fresh garnishes for drinks.
- Issues, opens, and serves wine/champagne bottles.
- Stocks ice, glassware, and paper supplies.
- Restocks bar with liquor and supplies.
- Transports supplies to bar set-up area.
- Removes soiled wares from bar top and tables and place in designated area.
- Secures liquors, beers, wines, coolers, cabinets, and storage areas.
- Provides high standard of quality and efficient / friendly service.
- Handles guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
- Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards.
- Ensures equipment remains clean and in good condition.
- Prepares and serve beverage orders according to recipes and service standards.
- Has full knowledge about all bar products and cocktail recipes.
- Collects all general requisitions and food and beverage requisitions.
- Adheres to opening and closing procedures established for the outlet and check beverage stock.
- Ensures that the bar counter and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Follows all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.