Hotels & Resorts
Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
AED 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: Competitive Salary & Benefits Offered
- Understands the company’s objectives and standards, values and culture of the company applying them on the job daily.
- Adheres to the hotel’s policy relating to fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Achieves customers’ expectations and performance targets of the department
- Holds an impeccable personal grooming as per Hotel Standards
- Welcomes the guests/clients to the SPA and engage them in conversation to determine the services that they need
- Interviews the guests/clients to determine of an illnesses or medical conditions that they may have which will keep them from taking proper benefit from massage treatments
- Takes notes regarding each guest’s/client’s medical history and ensure that appropriate precautions are taken so that the condition is not aggravated
- Provides guests/clients with knowledge of different types of available massages and suggest appropriate massage therapies for individual needs
- Explains massage procedure and provide information about products used during massage
- Ensures that guest/client is asked if he/she is possibly allergic to any SPA products
- Performs professional services according to standards with attention to detail and in a prompt timely manner.
- Advises guests of SPA service programs, treatments and products available at the SPA including retail.
- Assists in promoting Spa & body care products to guests and offer full product knowledge.
- Ensures all treatment rooms are fully set up before beginning a treatment according to standards and procedures.
- Maintains clients records including demographic information, medical histories and appointments
- Communicates with all related internal departments any guest related matters, products or equipment needs, technical service requests, etc.
- Performs different massage treatments based on massage list.
- Upholds the standards of hygiene and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures
- Participates in on-going training, with assistance from your designated trainer and continues to study to improve skills.
- Attends internal spa meetings.
- Reports to supervisor unusual incidents, complaints, unauthorized persons, missing or damaged hotel property and lost and found items.
- Participates in the multi skills philosophy of the department.
- Responds to any changes in spa function as indicated by the company.
- Communicates effectively and to respond well, to questions and requests.
- Works in a team, i.e. caring about other team members and different nationalities.
- Assist other departments when requested to.