- You will be responsible for the full management of the digital marketing activities, from start to implementation to ongoing support
- Social media management
- Facebook and Instagram Ads for Ecommerce
- Google Ads ( especially in Google Shopping and Display Ads )
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Plan and manage our social media platform
- Make calendar for Social Media and promotional activities
- Knowledge in SEO, Google analytics and Tag manager
- Amazon Seller and Noon Seller experience will be a plus
- Experience Graphic Designing
- Minimum of 2 years of proven experience as a Digital Marketing or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Proficient in English communication
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.