To assist in planning, organizing, and supervising all outlet processes and providing hands-on support to food and beverage associates. Also, ensure the outlet provides quality service that is consistent to achieve maximum revenue and profit in line with the budgeted and forecasted projections.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that an effective link is maintained between the kitchen and service areas.
- Manage the level, consistency, and quality of all menu items' table and/ or counter service.
- Ensure that all outlet processes adhere to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
- Consistently monitor the quality of food and beverages being served and service.
- Provide specialist advice to guests and colleagues on food and beverages.
- Actively seek and review guests’ feedback concerning food quality, service, and overall satisfaction and take appropriate and timely action.
- Conduct regular team briefings and meetings. Takes full responsibility for the outlet.
- Ensure that performance appraisals are up to date, carried out proficiently and promptly.
- Supervise the work of the team to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures are followed, correcting errors or problems.
- Contribute to team-oriented and associate-oriented company culture. Create a working environment and develop a positive working relationship at all levels that support organization and values.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same role.
- Experience in menu engineering, P&L financial awareness, worldwide market trends, benchmarking marketable products/standards, managing food cost, and inventory control.
- Previous experience in high-quality bar or lounge.
- Excellent knowledge of outlet operations.
- Proven track record in successfully launching promotions.