To assist in planning, organizing, and supervising all outlet processes and providing hands-on support to food and beverage colleagues. Also, ensure the outlet provides quality service consistent with the SBU SOP to achieve maximum revenue and profit in line with budgeted and forecasted projections.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide hands-on support and assistance to Food and Beverage associates to ensure highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to the guests.
- Conduct team briefings, meetings, and training
- Maintain departmental Standard Operating Procedures and ensure all colleagues have a working knowledge and follow SOPs at all times.
- Ensure that an effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
- Supervise the level, consistency, and quality of table and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Supervise all aspects of food and beverage quality, service and hygiene and escalate concerns.
- Supervise back of the house and dining area cleaning activities.
- Resolve guests’ complains regarding food and beverage service.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to associates in accordance with work requirements.
- Prepare monthly associates attendance sheet.