- Prepare or serve hot or cold beverages, such as coffee, espresso drinks, blended coffees, or teas.
- Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with pastries and cookies.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a restaurant or Café.
- International experience: Middle East experience is an advantage
- Strong people management skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written language
- Ability to understand guest needs and expectations and to deliver superior customer service with little input from others
- Mature and outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills.