The Senior Accountant will be under direct supervision of Chief Accountant/ Financial Controller, responsible for assisting in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances. He/she manage all accounting operations including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, cost accounting, inventory and fixed assets accounting, and revenue recognition.
- A qualified Accountant with 2-3 years experience as Senior Accountant
- Accounting/ Finance graduate
- Prior experience in general accounting role
- High level of attention to detail, very good technical accounting knowledge
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Good knowledge in sales and marketing techniques
- Advanced skills in Excel is a plus
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.