Reporting to Managing Partner
In line with the mission that the company has and how we envision it within this and future markets, you are here to make a difference. As Sales and Marketing Manager you are not only responsible for planning and managing events, functions and promoting the venue.
Your values should represent the company’s, always forward-thinking and creating what makes us feel young and vibrant.
- Promoting the venue's existing promotions and events to the market.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans and scheduling expenditures in relation to events.
- Researching, developing and pursuing new marketing opportunities and plans, understanding guests’ requirements and identifying market trends.
- Responsible for preparing proposals to clients and keep well-organized event records.
- Provide accurate and timely information to clients, suppliers, and meeting planners
- Generate detailed event reports, including cost projections, sales data, and other financial metrics.
- Responsible for coordinating events logistics, proactively communicate event information, and set clear expectations for event delivery.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Maintaining relationships with important agencies / concierge / businesses by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications, and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Build relationships, work with people and corporations about private events and corporate functions needed as well as develop a book of business and close deals.
- Involvement with interacting with guests during the events and ensuring all expectations are met.
- Create interactive and engaging offerings that will immerse guests into an exquisite experience.
- Schedule and conduct regular trainings to ensure staff maintain strong selling and upselling skills.
- Handle challenges that may arise with composure and a problem-solving attitude.
- Keep a positive and fruitful relationship with the other heads of departments
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business Management or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience working in Hospitality service operations
- Exceptional, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and high-energy individual.
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Innovation and Creativity
- Leadership and Supervisory Skills
- Time Management
- Performance Management
- Problem- Solving and Decision Making
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Service
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.