Reporting to Operations Manager
In line with the company’s mission, you are here to make a difference. As Floor Manager you are not only responsible for planning and managing operations.
- Plan, schedule and oversee the tasks of the FOH team to ensure they perform their responsibilities diligently and efficiently.
- Schedule shifts, allocate staff and ensure there is no gap in shift coverage.
- Be physically present on the venue floor to monitor the quality of the service.
- To seamlessly relieve the Operations Manager whenever the need arises.
- Assist guests with any queries or requests and attend to any guest complaints that may arise. Flag any major concerns to the Operations Manager.
- Display exceptional leadership by providing a positive work environment, counselling employees as appropriate and demonstrating a dedicated and professional approach to management.
- Responsible for opening and closing the venue, maintaining accurate records of the inventories, and ensuring that there is minimum wastage of inventories.
- Participate in the interviewing and hiring process of your brigade.
- Maximise the abilities of your team members, encouraging innovation and guest satisfaction in line with the company values.
- Ensure proper grooming and hygiene standards for all staff.
- Contribute to the creation of interactive and engaging offerings that will immerse guests into the experience.
- Ensure that service procedures are carried out in detail, preventing any deviations through constant on-the-job training.
- Schedule and conduct regular trainings to ensure staff maintain strong selling and upselling skills.
- Create reports based on key performance indicators and present it to the Operations Manager regularly.
- Handle challenges that may arise with composure and a problem-solving attitude.
- Comply with health, safety and municipality regulations.
- Keep a positive and fruitful relationship with the other departments and share feedback as often as possible to improve service.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality / Business or related fields.
- 5+ years of experience working in Restaurant and Bar service operations
- Exceptional product knowledge and beverage service techniques in a fast-paced environment are essential.
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead, manage, and motivate a team
- Proficiency using software programs such as MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Innovation and Creativity
- Leadership and Supervisory Skills
- Time Management
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Problem- Solving and Decision Making
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Service
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.