Accounts Receivable Supervisor:
Required to have hospitality background and is well verse in the Sun Financial System.
- To maintain a detailed report of all accounts receivable items over thirty (30) days aging at the credit meetings.
- Maintain and follow up aging accounts. Responsible for documenting collection efforts.
- Month-end assist in preparation of month end reports including owner's reports. Give copies of A/R to the Financial Manager/Contoller
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks and credit card transactions.
- Post revenues by veryfying and entering transactions form lock box and local deposits.
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices.
- Maintain recors of invoices debits and credits.
- Verifies validity of accounts discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, F&B customer service and from customers.
- Resolves valid and authorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following pending deduction procedures.
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line, coordinating contact with collections department.