- Minimum of 4 years of management experience in a facilities management environment with experience of technically complex and multi-disciplined sites.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in facilities management.
- Significant management experience with strategic and budgetary responsibility gained within a major organization. Strong commercial mindset and financially fluent.
- Excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines.
Educational / Qualifications:-
- Minimum Bachelors degree in facilities management, engineering or a relevant business / commercial qualification.
- HSEQ certificate / diploma is an advantage.
Responsibilities & Duties:-
- Develop a first-class service to support complex, multi-disciplined sites and the requirements of the client.
- Prepare business plans and forecasting budgets, as required. Ensure all budgets and costs for contracts accurately reflect contractual obligations, offer value for money for clients and provide optimum revenue.
- Ensure that operational activities meet and integrate with the organizational requirements for HSEQ, legal and statutory requirements, and general duty of care.
- Ensure that all service level KPI's are met.
- Prepare and submit monthly reports, and ensure that monthly invoices are accurate and submitted to the client in a timely matter.
- Ensure 100% completion of all PPM, and monitor inventory.
- Prepare and maintain the asset register.
- Identify, develop, implement and review FM-based solutions that clearly demonstrate added value to the client’s requirements.
- Maintain strategic overview on service progress, from a commercial and technical perspective.
- Maintain & Manage site specific Technical Library.
- Maximize the life cycle of the contract by aligning the FM team with the business drivers of the client.
- Implement a culture of continuous improvement and best practice strategies to ensure a consistently high level of service delivery, response times, and contract compliance.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures, contingency plans, emergency response procedures, preventive maintenance programs, and all technical documentation.
- Develop and maintain strong and supportive relationships with clients, service providers, and third parties.
- Supervise, coordinate & assist to all Service providers as well as Third parties.
- Inspect status of life & Safety Equipments.
- Provide Utility Management & carry out regular visual inspections.
- Foster and develop beneficial partnerships by attending monthly review meetings. Develop and nurture relationships with key clients and contractual service delivery requirements.
- Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are strictly adhered to, in order to maintain the integrity of the operational activities.
- Develop and prepare all periodic progress, engineering, and management reports, as required.