To provide an efficient recruitment service by managing the entire recruitment process including resourcing and interviewing to ensure the company meets all manpower requirements.
· Create manpower plans and manage future recruitment needs.
· Understand the manpower requirements for all new projects and liase with operations for mobilisation timelines.
· Suggest proper media for approaching the right calibre candidates.
· Design and publish local recruitment advertisements using a variety of media including newspapers, magazines, networking sites and the STRIVE & CANDOO website.
· Draft job descriptions for new and existing positions.
· Coordinate with approved local and overseas recruitment agencies to fill vacancies and to supply manpower.
· Minimise the use of external recruitment agencies. Minimum 60% of recruitment should be through direct contact.
· Screen CVs using a variety of recruitment methods and forward to the concerned department heads for short listing.
· Contact shortlisted candidates for availability, salary expectations and interview organisation.
· Conduct interviews with the Head of Department.
· Generate recruitment related reports as requested.
· Ensure compliance with the Recruitment and Selection policy and procedure.
· Ensure all vacancies are filled with suitable candidates within the targeted time frame.
· Obtain all visa processing documents from selected candidates, including attested qualification certificates, passport photographs, passport copies and visa copies.
· Be discreet in handling confidential and sensitive information and situations.
· Ensure subscriptions to recruitment databases are renewed.
· Forward new starter information to the appropriate departments.
· Create and maintain an in-house database of current and relevant CVs.
· Review and recommend changes for the recruitment and selection policy.
· Stay current on recruitment knowledge and trends.
· Comply with all processes and procedures (Human Resources, HSEQ, Finance, Information Technology, Procurement, Operations) which include compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the local labour law.
Education / Qualifications
· Minimum Bachelors degree in HR, or relevant business qualification.
· Minimum 5 years in recruitment, preferably within an FM or engineering industry.
Job Knowledge & Skills
· Provide high level of customer service to both internal and external customers. Prompt response to queries in writing or by telephone.
· Maintain and ensure implementation of all HR related paperwork and filing.
· Takes ownership of issues. Seeks equitable and creative solutions to problems. Manages by example.
· Experienced user of software packages including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, and MS Office. Also a good understanding of BMS (Business Management Systems) and CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management Systems).
· Fluent English language ability both spoken and written.
· Professional and smart appearance at all times.