Responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day operations and achieving and maintaining customer service satisfaction; ensuring residents' inquiries, requests, & complaints are handled smoothly. The Resident Liaison is also responsible to ensure that SOP's & Company standards are implemented & followed, and all pending issues are communicated and solved.
- Responsible for the overall management of the assigned residential property to satisfy the requirements of the ownership and residents.
- Maintains an open line of communication, coordination, constructive feedback, and teamwork with all on-site Teams, support group managers, and OA to ensure that owners' and Residents' requests/concerns/complaints are handled efficiently and promptly.
- Ensure that the building, common areas, and property in specific is well managed and well maintained by daily supervision of Housekeeping, Security and Building Services, and Concierge department.
- Ensure implementation of Concierge, Housekeeping, Security, and Building Services processes and procedures.
- Ensure service quality is offered with the ultimate goal to reach customer's satisfaction.
- Take ownership to achieve organization targets and KPIs.
- Train and evaluate staff.
- Be aware of and work within Health & Safety legislation.
- Seek Opportunities to improve FM services by identifying best practices and new innovative approaches.
- Meet with Community managers and coordinate on building issues on a regular basis.
- Ensure accurate records are kept including client database files, logbooks, overnight reports, monitoring information etc.
- Aware of Bespoke Rental program and initiate meeting with Bespoke Team.
- Source and build relationships with prospective clients to expand business opportunities.
- Actively promotes service contracts and a la carte services.
- Aware of promotions and exclusive offers and loyalty program.
- Stakeholder Management
- Internal Communication
- People Management
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to AED3,500.00 per month