Hotels & Resorts
/United Arab Emirates UAE
Job Role :
Concierge, Customer Service Staff, Guest Services Associate
Strive Services Group
Salary Range (monthly):
AED 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: competetive
- Establishes direct communication with all Residents. The contact with the Residents is daily via E-mails, telephone calls and personal visits. Acts as the person liaising directly with the Residents for concerns and for follow up.
- To ensure that all residents queries and requests for information are handled efficiently.
- Adheres to the property’s Health and Safety Policies and reports potential health and safety risks on behalf of the residents.
- To assist, action, and record all guests/tenants/owners requests such as (but not limited to) taxi bookings, Housekeeping request, Maintenance requests, Restaurants Reservations, Transportations arrangements, Tours and Excursions, IT requests.
- Actively records all Housekeeping, Engineering requests.
- Actively record important information and follow ups on traces. Check and action traces daily.
- To inform guests/owners/tenants/ for monthly window cleaning schedules.
- To received and record any incoming messages for guests/owners/tenant in RMS.
- To administer apartment access requests emails from owners, to allow real estate agents for viewings and liaise with Security.
- Maintain positive and effective communication with Front Office Team, Housekeeping, Engineering, IT, Reservations Team
- Responsible for maximizing revenue opportunities – i.e. through the “Ala Carte Services”
- To be consistently knowledgeable about all outlets and retail at the hotel, latest info of Dubai and surrounding areas.
- To ensure that all information on restaurants, bars, airlines, shopping malls and property facilities,are kept up to date at all times.
- To ensure that the resident’s complaints and concerns are attended to promptly and handled in a professional manner according to Bespoke standards.
- To report for duty punctually and wearing the correct uniform at all times.
- Assist Residents Manager with the monthly Newsletter distributed via the owners portal with updates and information.
- Perform any related duties special projects as requested by the Lifestyle and Residence Manager.