The Quality/Food Safety Manager provides leadership in all areas of food safety, quality, quality systems, and regulatory compliance. The Quality/Food Safety Manager is a key liaison for regulatory personnel including onsite Government inspectors. This role is responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the Food Safety Management System for all food areas of the business at Restaurants, Events and Central Kitchen and not limited to working with Department Managers to ensure ongoing compliance and audits, elevating of standards and appropriate training of personnel.
- College Degree in Food Science, Microbiology or similar
- Minimum 5-7 years working in Quality and Food Safety
- Aware about UAE govt food & Safety regulations; Prior leadership experience in a food manufacturing facility
- Certified HACCP Manager
- Licensed Trainer for Basic Food Hygiene and PIC, including other Food related certification
- Must be able and willing to travel across UAE and occasionally in GCC