Job Responsibilities – Works under the guidance of HR Manager in all aspects of HR process with main focus on the below due to the growing business plan.
- Manage all recruitment needs for the company, including implementing and continually developing a robust recruitment channels and process.
- Monitoring recruitment process, including reviewing job descriptions, website advertising, updating of the company resource plan, sifting and selection of CV's attending interviews and selecting candidates.
- Approve offer letters and contracts of employment, whilst managing the timely distribution of such documents.
- Manage the collation of reference checking and psychometric tests as relevant to each role.
- Communicate with peers and managers in a respectful and professional manner; exhibit mature behavior in dealing with ambiguous situations.
- Provision of support and advice to business managers on individual employee relation issues.
- Manage HR database, ensure key HR information maintained appropriately, e.g. immigration documents, recruitment records etc.
- Guide with the delivery of HR process throughout the employee lifecycle such as on boarding, induction, probation meetings and exit interviews.
Job Requirements –
- Fluent in English
- 2 years (Required) from Retail F&B or Hospitality sector
- Must be proactive and Self-motivated
- Significant experience in all aspects of HR process and procedures.
- Up to date knowledge of Labor Law for the country applying.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- with high-level negotiation and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, PPT.
- Can-do attitude, willing to help others and have empathy.
- Ability to prioritize and willing to word under pressure from time to time and meet deadlines.
- Flexible and adaptable work ethic.
- Confident in communicating with team members at all levels.
Immediate Joiners will only be contacted.