- Overseeing and monitoring of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency
- Organizing warehouse, categorizing goods, planning routes, and processing shipments
- Tackling and resolving any issues or complaints that may arise
- Supervising, coaching, and training the warehouse workforce
- Keeping track of the cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeline targets
- Working in conformity with laws, regulations, and policies
- Overseeing the movement, storage, and distribution of goods or materials
- Resolving delivery inconsistencies or delay
- Developing an environment that fosters open and positive team communication by setting expectations, and communicating the company’s goals or objectives
- Taking care of inquiries or compliance issues related to shipping or transportation matters
- Ensuring that shipping documents are well kept, updated, and in compliance. Examples include cost statement, health certificates, permits, etc.
- Working in relation to production departments, quality assurance, and supply chain in the organization
- Examining, identifying, planning and managing special logistics and warehousing processes or operations which involves ensuring that accurate and complete accounting, reporting, and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are accurately maintained.
- Education level – Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience – Minimum 2-3 years working as Warehouse and Logistics Manager
- Specific skills – Ability to handle multiple projects and also work independently, Ability to influence individuals and teams in order to achieve set or desired goals and objectives.
- Travel – Across UAE and occasionally in GCC