- Establish both monthly and annual sales objectives of each Brand within portfolio in line with the company overall sales targets.
- Execute feasibility studies within portfolio relating to new sites in different markets to advise on new business opportunities.
- Maintain strong working relationships with respective Principals, ensuring that the brands operate within specific requirements and standards, as well as ensuring compliance with any business performance reporting requirements.
- Support the director of operations & General Manager in reporting on the business performance of the brand portfolio.
- Ensure the highest levels of quality in the look and feel of the outlets is applied and in line with the Principal requirements, and that continued, timely, and efficient support is provided.
- Oversee that the highest levels of customer service, quick turnaround and efficiency of the brand portfolio and After Sales Service is implemented with continued compliance to internal and Principals requirements.
- Oversee the appropriate level of security and stock control to minimize in-store wastage and stock loss.
- Direct the highest level of professionalism across each brand portfolio by overseeing recruitment, training, management and career development of the staff.
- Conduct frequent restaurants visits to ensure the highest levels of outlet performance, management, staffing-levels, customer service, back-office management, cleanliness and overall look and feel.
- Supervise low-performing restaurants to drive quick, sustained and effective turnaround in performance.
- Oversee the menu engineering within brand specifications of different outlets to ensure it is market-oriented and attracts and maintains customers towards the aim of increasing profitability.
- Monitor compliance of local laws and company policies relating to hospitality/ food industry and ensure all restaurants adhere & operate to the strict statutory requirement and established health, hygiene & safety policies and standards.
- Work together with marketing to develop plans and campaigns for the different brands within the brand portfolio to support business objectives in line with the guidelines of the Corporate and Retail Marketing & Communications as well as the principal requirements.
- Provide leadership and direction to subordinates towards the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
- Graduate Degree, preferably in any field or Business Administration or Hospitality Management with specialized experience in Food & Beverage with retail management expertise in food/confectionary.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience, with at least 5 years experience managing a chain of outlets/ restaurants.
- Must have a strong understanding in Franchising.
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Excellent/high level networking skills to build and maintain relationships with key accounts and Principal/stakeholders/business partners.
- Proficient in English language, Arabic would be an advantage.
- Should be able to communicate effectively
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Should be able to lead, develop and motivate teams.
- Ability to build and drive performing teams.