- Sourcing Supply chain professionals, commercial negotiations for both food and non-food items.
- Working on consolidation of existing annual maintenance contracts, negotiating existing rates with suppliers, negotiating long-term contract with suppliers, renewing the contract with sourcing process and adding new partners for better solutions, working regularly with team on equipment’s contract, Minor work civil contract, AMC contracts.
- Setting up new suppliers account with proper documentation in place.
- Purchase order preparation with supporting documentation including competitive quotes as the case may be.
- Receiving Invoices from the stores with GRN No. for food invoices and non-food invoices without GRN No. on the agreed upon time lines and posting in IRP system.
- Submitting reports to management including Supplier comparisons.
- Assisting accounts department as requested by management including physical stock taking.
- Proper maintenance and arranging of documents both hard copies as well as soft copies, so that proper record keeping is enable
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Any certification in procurement field will be added advantage
- Minimum relevant 3 to 5 years’ experience with F & B industry.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Should be able to communicate effectively in English and Arabic language is desirable.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Maintain track of all data’s.
- Working knowledge in MS–Office tools.
- Experience on Global Bake IRP system is a plus
- F&B experience is a Must
- Extensive personal database of supplier
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.