Laduree is a luxury bakery and tearoom, established in Paris, France in 1862.The Story of LaduréeSince 1862The history of Parisian tea rooms is intimately tied to the history of the Ladurée family. It all began in 1862, when Louis Ernest Ladurée, a man from France’s southwest, created a bakery in Paris at 16 rue Royale. The same year, the first stone of the Garnier Opera House was laid, and the area surrounding the Madeleine was rapidly developing into one of the capital’s most important and elegant business districts. The most prestigious names in French luxury had already taken up residence in this neighborhood. In 1871, while Baron Haussmann was giving Paris a “new face”, a fire at the bakery opened up the possibility of transforming it into a pastry shop. The decoration of the shop was entrusted to Jules Cheret, a famous turn-of-the-century painter and poster artist. Mr. Cheret sought inspiration from the painting techniques used for the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel and the Garnier Opera House. By integrating them into his work, he added depth and relief to the ceilings decorated with chubby cherubs, notably the “Pastry Angel” who later inspired the House’s graphic identity.
Industry : Restaurant Bars, Cafe and Clubs
Department : Engineering, IT and Computers
Location : Dubai/United Arab Emirates UAE
Level : Management
Posted : 13 May 2022
Job Role : Information Technology Staff
Recruiter : Laduree UAE
Job Ref : HOZ86967
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Full Time
Validate Through : 2022-06-10
Salary Range (monthly): AED 2,000 to 8,000
Salary Description: "Competitive Salary Offered"
The IT Support Team maintains the computer networks across the Organization, providing technical support and ensuring the whole company runs smoothly. IT Support monitors and maintains the company computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical problems.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
1. Work in strict compliance with the corporate IT Policies & Procedures.
2. Work with highly confidential information/data in a very restricted appropriate manner is mandatory.
3. Setup & support computer hardware – servers, desktops and laptops.
4. Setup & support mobile phones/printers/scanners/AV systems/Access Control & CCTV systems and other IT peripherals.
5. Support all Corporate IT Systems & Applications with vendor assistance, ensuring optimum availability & efficiency.
6. Coordinate & manage IT requirements pertaining to opening of new outlets.
7. Monitor and manage daily data backups.
8. Document all IT support requests, assets & tasks, follow-up for prompt completion and report to IT Mgmt. on a regular basis.
9. Provide training to staff as required on computer usage and IT Policies & Procedures.
10. Coordinate IT Support issues pertaining to all locations within & outside UAE. 11. Keep up to date with the new Technology.
Job Qualifications & Requirements
1. Engineering/Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent, with specializations such as MSCE/MCSA/MCDBA preferred.
2. At least 5+ years hands-on IT Support experience working in a corporate environment mandatory
3. Good technical knowledge and working experience on Windows server/client platforms is mandatory.
4. Proficient in MS Office.
5. Knowledge on Databases & Applications - SQL/SharePoint/.Net/Dynamics 365/Power BI would be an advantage.
6. Knowledge on Networking Systems – Firewall/Switches/Routers/Wi-Fi Systems would be an advantage.
7. Knowledge of a Retail/F&B Business operation (using POS/ERP systems) is highly recommended.
8. Possess a technical, logical thought process with good problem-solving skills.
9. An ability to stick to strict deadlines.
10. An ability to prioritize and delegate.
11. A keen eye for detail.
12. A Team player with experience working on business-critical IT Projects.
13. Good communication (Arabic would be an advantage) & presentation skill.
14. Willingness to work extra hrs. if required depending on the Business requirement.
15. Hardworking, disciplined, and trustworthy.
16. UAE driving license preferred
Candidate should preferably have previous experience in a similar role with reputed hospitality organizations.
Good English communication skills
Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow
Attractive salary and benefits offered for the right candidate. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please apply online with your CV urgently.