Key Job Responsibilities
- Prepare Housekeeping Attendants job assignments
- Issue keys and supplies to Housekeeping Attendants
- Take note of VIPs, Do Not Disturb, Sleep Out, Double-Lock Rooms and take appropriate action
- Attend daily meetings and receive special instructions
- Receive check-outs before reporting them as vacant
- Receive special requests from guests and carry them out
- Inspect areas cleaned using checklist to see that cleaning is adequate, supplies in room are as per standard and immediate repairs are reported
- Fill out report and hand over found articles to the lost and found department
· Supervise cleaning of guest rooms, corridors and stairwells
· Diploma or vocational training hospitality with previous minor supervisory experiences within the Housekeeping Department of a hotel
· Good command of written and spoken English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
· Computer literacy and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.