Industry : Hotels & Resorts
Department : Sales and Marketing-PR
Location : Mumbai, India
Level : Staff Line level
Re-posted : 09 Nov 2022
Job Role : Sales Assistant, Sales Executive, Sales and Marketing Positions
Recruiter : The Mirador Hotel Mumbai
Job Ref : HOZ59043
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Type : Full Time
Other Locations : Andheri East, Mumbai
Validate Through : 2022-12-07
Salary Range (monthly): INR 20,000 to 50,000
Salary Description: 17000- 20000
Can you ensure consistent levels of Yes I Can! service within your team?
Most important, the Marketing Executive/Co Ordinator will improve and deal with all the social media content.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work with the Graphics and Social Media Teams to have Content Marketed as per our Media Action Plan.
- Added Knowledge of Graphics would be Considered for Creating posters, flyers and newsletters for internal and external communication ensuring corporate standards are maintained at all times.
- Be responsible for attending and managing all media visits, press trips, interviews, photo-shoots and filming taking place in the hotel.
- In co-operation with the DOSM assist in developing effective advertising campaigns for clientele.
- Good relations and communications skills to bring more influencers to the hotel.
- Fully support the DOSM in various hotel projects.
- Research the need areas of consumers and hotels and translate that into an effective marketing plan.
- Have a working knowledge of all the hotel department’s priorities.
- Monitor advertising campaigns and social media content along with the social media agency.
- Maintain effective lines of communication with Sales and F&B (Food & Beverages) Departments in order to help co-ordinate all advertising requirements.
- Assist DOSM in preparation of annual advertising plan and budget, ensuring target costs are monitored and achieved on a monthly basis.
- Accepts and carries out special projects as specified by the DOSM from time to time.
- Maintains a high level of loyalty and confidentiality and does not divulge hotel or guest information to any unauthorized person.
- Monitor and update all the online databases, information material, photographs and descriptions.
- Customize ads per target market.
- Support hotel’s partners in other markets to achieve dynamic sales.
- Ensure consistency of Brand Standards and Information in all in-house advertising ways (print, electronic, TVs, concierge kiosks, etc.).
- Monitor all internal customer satisfaction systems.
- Monitoring any Google/Online Reviews, bringing them to the attention of the Management incase required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Dynamic knowledge of electronic databases and ease of technology management.
- Proficiency in English. Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards.
The Marketing Executive/Coordinator is responsible to develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the hotel’s marketing communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, public relations, graphics and collateral, so as to support the marketing objectives for the hotel and maximize the hotel’s positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
You will be responsible to reply to all the Marketing emails and correspondence from the Social Media and Creative Agencies.
You will be responsible to update, check and review all the Hotel's information and data online (website, TripAdvisor etc.).
Minimum 2 years work experience as Communications Executive. Good Problem Solving, Writing, Administrative and PR skills are a must. A university degree or diploma in Communications would additionally be an advantage.