• The Commi Chefs is assisting the Chef de Partie in production and service of a shift and section. His duties are productive, have to be creative, well organized & flexible; the commi should have a good sense of quality in taste and presentation.
Responsibilities and Obligations:
• Following production plans.
• Proper handover of shifts.
• Ensuring best hygiene practices, cleaning of storage facilities in the section.
• Production of all food elements contributing to the menu & buffet, proper stock rotation.
• Strictly following recipes and production schedules and ensuring proper excess utilization.
• Actively responsible for cleanness of kitchen section and all equipment in the section.
• Responsible for proper storage and labelling procedures based on HACCP standards.
• Maintaining daily food samples.
• Ensures detailed cleaning processes and perfect order in the section following the established food safety standards.
• Grooming, presentation and hygiene