- Assisting and providing maximum support to the Country Director.
- Working in collaborations with the operations manager.
- Assisting in developing and implementing plans and goals for the department.
- Working with the country director and operations manager to coordinate and supervise daily retail operations.
- Ensuring compliance with regulations and internal policies.
- Monitoring attainment of objectives.
- Liaising with all departments to maximize opportunities for the companys growth and success.
- Demonstrating exceptional brand and retail operations standard.
- On floor selling and management of a retail area, including relationship building and communication with in-store teams and in-store management.
- Fulfilling stock management.
- Checking for stock shortages and damages
- Monitoring sales of all the stores.
- Managing daily/weekly/monthly sales through reporting, highlighting over-performing and underperforming branches, bestseller performance, and market feedback.
- Designing a reward and recognition scheme to motivate the team.
- Assisting in Expense Management, budgeting and monitoring expenses.
- Working constantly towards reducing operational expenses and improving efficiency.
- Monitoring and controlling retail operations activities aimed to maximize efficiency and control cost.
- Maintaining scheduling of events and representing the company when needed.
- Creating reports and submit them to the director or other executives
- Fulfilling duties as assigned by the director.Working closely with Operations Manager to ensure that every store has adequate stocks for sale.
- Designing a performance management system that will enable the company to measure the performance of each employee through key performance indicators on daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis. This will help to create a KPI report that should be constantly shared with the management.
- Visiting all the shops for inspection from time to time.
- Developing and building strong teams for our sale force, delivering quality output, and monitoring sales team activities through reports.
- Ensuring that all sales targets are met by developing and implementing strategies that will enabl all outlets to achieve them.
- Evaluating and continually improving the systems and processes used by the Sales department to effectively achieve all sales targets.
- Working together with the marketing team to ensure that the brand and its promotions are well promoted and publicized.
- Making daily, weekly, and monthly sales and all other required reports.
- Assisting in monthly auditing.
- Conducting sales and marketing-plan and supporting sales and marketing activities.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to make informed feature designs and decisions. Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ensuring excellent hygiene conditions across all stores.
- Coaching on the job and making sure that the team has the appropriate trainings.
- Providing constant training to all the staff and management.
- Providing orientation and training to new joiners.
- Constantly updating the company training and orientation manuals.
- Ensuring that daily grooming guidelines are fully respected.
- Ensuring that all staff and management strictly follow the companys policies and procedures.
- Evaluating and reviewing staff performance.
1. Must be inspiring and show courageous and bold leadership.
2. With 3 - 5 years of retail and retail management experience with demonstrated ability to train employees and be an effective salesperson.
3. Must have a good organization skill with a positive attitude.
4. With strong customer service, management and communication skills
5. Strong knowledge in retailing, stock management, merchandising, shipping, administration, and customer service.