Job Responsibilities of Store Manager:
- Enhance quality and maintain integrity of the company brand.
- Manage optimal levels of inventories and stock.
- Provide the highest levels of customer service to support the growth of sales.
- Performance management including: setting, monitoring and tracking staffs individual targets on a regular and consistent basis, providing feedback as needed.
- Interface with clients as needed to ensure that their needs are being met.
- Instruct employees on policies for handling jewellery, while also showing pieces to customers.
- Training new staff on the quality, stone type, weight, cuts and other features of jewellery pieces.
- Ensures that all staff members abide by the company and industrys standard operation policies and procedures.
- Managing, making, and executing daily, weekly and monthly sales targets for yourself and staff members.
- Updating staff members about the stores sales and promotions.
- Inspecting and ensuring the proper operation of security cameras and alarms in the store.
- Arranging schedules and work timings for staffs.
- Processing credit application or other financings of jewellery purchases.
- Providing credit or finance agreement, sales agreement, and warranty information.
- Ensuring accuracy of price information and discounts to customers.
- Sending monthly reports to the HR department and top management.
- Conducting marketing survey.
- Working closely with and supporting the operations manager
- Knowing what type of jewellery to promote to customers in keeping with the latest trends in the jewellery industry.
- Taking both cash and credit payments. In cases of large purchases through credit cards, it is your responsibility to run a credit check to ensure authenticity of purchase.
- In-charge of facilitating special arrangements and requests made by the customers regarding the purchased item.
- Safe-keeping the pieces of jewellery items.
- Discussing and explaining the wide variety of services and products offered by the shop.
- Selling the organization\'s products and services to new or established customers.
- Ensuring proper presentation, organization, storing and replenishment of stock
- Managing administrative work through filing, inventory, customer follow-up and familiarizing yourself with Jewellery and company policies.
- Computing sales and total purchases using a point of sales system that processes cash, credit, and cheque transactions.
- Responsible for opening and closing registers, register management of POS system and merchandise returns.
- Placing special merchandise orders for customers.
- Leading the team to provide the highest level of services to the staffs and customers.
- Verifying that all merchandising standards are maintained on a daily basis.
- Extending warranties and care plans by offering discounts and promotions to ensure high customer retention rate.
1. With warm personality and strong communication skills
2. With at least 1-2 years of experience as a Store Manager
3. Possess excellent leadership skills.
4. Strong Cross and Up-Selling Skills.
5. Must be accountable, self-driven, fast learner and with strong analytical skills.