FOR FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY.
- Ensuring that the service to the guest is as per restaurant standards, in order to maximize guest satisfaction and departmental profit.
- Ensures that the bar is well-stocked with Shisha accessories and all necessary equipment and accessories are well-maintained.
- Assists guests in selecting appropriate food and beverage pairings to ensure ultimate guest satisfaction with the products and services.
- Interacting positively and professionally with the guest, colleagues and other departments as appropriate and required.
- Welcoming the guests on arrival and help to seat them.
- Recommending and suggesting specialties to the guest and up selling whenever possible.
- Taking orders from the guests and following through service in compliance with the restaurantstandards, clearing and resetting tables once the guests have finished.
- Collecting supplies from the store and ensuring that all side stations are correctly stocked, tidy and clean.
- Reporting any breakage to superiors.
- Attending all regular departmental briefings and contributing to an open communication within the assigned team.
- Being familiar and abiding by the companys internal policies and safety procedures.
- Responsible for packing shishas, preparing the shisha bar, and generally keeping the bar areas clean.
- If opening, responsibilities include completing opening tasks such as turning on lounge lights, turning on thermostat, filling shishas, resetting interior furniture, making sure the lounge area is clean and free of debris, cutting limes, oranges and other fruits as needed, turning on burner, making sure foil, tops, and tips are stocked, setting outside furniture, and any other responsibilities outlined on the nightly log.
- If working during rush hours, responsibilities include breaking down shishas not currently in use at the end of the shift, and filling tobaccos.
- If closing, responsibilities include completing closing tasks, including breaking down remaining the remaining shishas, cleaning any remaining glasses and replacing them in the glass chiller, wiping down service bar area, setting aside full trash bags to be taken out the next day, turning off burner, turning off lights, turning off thermostat, completing end of day reports, completing any other responsibilities outlined on the nightly log, and leaving the building ready to open the next day.
- With prior experience as Shisha Server or in related field.
- Must have a pleasing personality.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must be attentive to details.
- Must be pleasant and professional looking.
Interested applicants may also send their applications to email@example.com