Job Responsibilities for Accountant:
Assisting and providing maximum support to Finance Manager.
2. Support the wider Finance Team / business on activities relevant to Finance as required such as Audit requests or transactional entries.
3. Undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping.
4. Helping the accounts and finance manager to maintain the office and keep it running smoothly as well as helping the manager in dealing with customers and external agencies.
5. Responsible for ensuring process are in line with global compliance and audit guidelines
6. Liaise with banks and other institutions, with regards to company’s activities.
7. Working with spreadsheets, sales and purchase ledgers and journals.
8. Preparing statutory accounts.
9. Calculating and checking the accuracy of payments, amounts and records.
10. Sorting out incoming and outgoing daily post and answering any queries.
11. Managing petty cash transactions.
12. Controlling credit and chasing debt.
13. Ensures the accuracy and timely completion of the monthly accounting,
14. Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits including invoices and identifying discrepancies.
15. Creating and updating expense reports.
16. Processing reimbursement forms.
17. Preparing bank deposits.
18. Entering financial transactions into internal databases.
19. Checking spreadsheets for accuracy.
20. Maintaining digital and physical financial records.
21. Issuing invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
22. Reviewing and filing payroll documents.
23. Participates and assists with completion of Annual Audit.
1. Has Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, or any related field.
2. With at least 2-3 years of financial and accounting experience.
3. Personal integrity; ability to keep client and company confidences.
4. With excellent knowledge of accounting and tax legislation.
5. Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines.
**** this position will be working with Q Food ad Beverage's Sister Company, Atasay Jewelery.